LevelCap: netcode must change!

Discussion in 'Battlefield 4' started by ZombieSmash133t, Nov 2, 2013.

1. ZombieSmash133t

ZombieSmash133t Member

[video=youtube;vV3xUyfYQdI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV3xUyfYQdI[/video]

Uh oh, looks like DICE's youtube shills aren't happy. Obviously didn't get Bach's memo that their netcode is one of the best on the market :troll:

[​IMG]

22 people like this.
  2. the_fall

the_fall Member

First time I find myself agreeing with lvlcap

12 people like this.
  3. AdrIneX

AdrIneX Member Green Donor

I still don't understand how "streaming large amounts of content" has anything to do with netcode? Anyway, I'd love to hear him now. I agree with Level on this one by the way. Horrendous netcode.

4. apexchief

apexchief Member

Haven't got the game yet but for Lvlcap to do a feedback/fix video it must be really really bad.

10 people like this.
  5. RiGGs_sco

RiGGs_sco Member Silver Donor

No BF5 invite for LevelCap

20 people like this.
  6. Tito1BW

Tito1BW Member

hahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah

[video=youtube;4OT_kw48rI4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OT_kw48rI4[/video]

2 people like this.
  7. madd0g

madd0g Member

This is actually the first lvlcap video to which I gave a like,in a while.
    I dont know what happened to him,did his wife found his balls hidden in some locker and reattached them to him,or did EA stop paying him,but he actually dared to speak the truth.

7 people like this.
  8. rukqoa

rukqoa Moderator Staff Member

This is, without a doubt, the biggest issue right after server crashes.

2 people like this.
  9. apexchief

apexchief Member

I'm looking forward to Ra1ders netcode video he always tells it like it is. Also hope more youtubers jump on this hopefully push Dice into taking some action at least more than they did for BF3

1 person likes this.
  10. rukqoa

rukqoa Moderator Staff Member

He gets kind of desperate sounding at the end (asking for fixes). Even he recognizes that DICE is probably not going to do something for a short while.

2 people like this.
  11. Tito1BW

Tito1BW Member

12. unknownusername

unknownusername Member

If Lvlcap, with his huge follower base, is as drastic as this, if gives me some hope DICE will work on this with all their energy to fix it. He even speaks his mind (or the truth slipped out) and said the BF3 has the worst netcode of any current FPS, hes probably raging as hard as anyone else. :)

13. ZombieSmash133t

ZombieSmash133t Member

If ever....DICE don't possess the humility to recognize their failings or incompetence, if you are lucky they may try to stick a band aid on the issue in BF3.8, uhhh I mean BF5!

14. Alph4Dawg

Alph4Dawg Member

Nothing to see here, people.Move along.
    Everything is working as intendedâ„¢. :troll:

15. gudman

gudman Member

That is, if they even acknowledge that problem exists. DICE has a history denying problems. "It's all in your heads". Metro is the best map ever. BF3 had no problems on consoles. VoIP is not needed (this one saw a change, but not until the next game alright). Netcode is among the best ones out there.

16. Mjolnir

Mjolnir Banhammer of Thor Staff Member

It is good that everyone is in consensus about this, but I don't really have much faith that DICE will actually be able to fix this. When have they fixed major things like this in the past quickly, and without breaking anything more?

2 people like this.
  17. infinite.loop

infinite.loop Member

Hitreg wont see fundamental fixes in bf4. Small tweaks, that will be it.

Maybe battlefront will be better, or BF5.

1 person likes this.
  18. jalalalalabar

jalalalalabar Member

so...did he say that the stats will be saved on the server so even it is crashed. Your stats will be send to the stats backend when the server is back online again?

and this is the first times in year that I actually watch though his whole video without fast forward...

19. Winfernal

Winfernal Member

When problems are reaching youtubers like that, it really must be bad. First jackfrags and battlerecorder, now levelcap and netcode, what is happening!

20. TheRA1DER

TheRA1DER Member Green Donor

"holy shit, levelcap criticizing battlefield? the world must be nearing its end. Good to see this "change" of attitude from you, big channels like your NEED to do this."

my youtube comment.

7 people like this.